Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Place Holders

Thanksgiving is a wonderful time for our family, it's the time we get together and give thanks for what we have, most importantly, we enjoy each other's company :)
Each year I host Thanksgiving dinner at my house, we put up the tents, and round everyone up. AND each year our family grows and grows.....this year we'll have almost 40 people. Love it!!

Here are the place holders I made for our seating assigments. They were really easy, I just used the SU! milk carton die, stamped them with cajun craze, early expresso and crumb cake ink. I used one of my favorite stamp sets; French Foliage. I then typed each name on my personal computer with a general font and printed them out. I then punched them out with the decorative label punch, stamped a few leaves, tied some raffeta to the top and VIOLA!


Hope my family loves them as much as I loved making them!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday.
God Bless you and your family.
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...