Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Birthday cards

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Son in Law Omar!
Here are a couple of cards I made for his beautiful wife (my daughter)
Celina and gorgeous grand-daughter Andrea!
From his beautiful wife Celina!
I used the heart punch from Stampin Up!
Paper: Old Olive paper, Very vanilla
Embossed the hearts with the polka dots, flower.
Stamp set: Watercolor Trio 
From his beautiful daughter Andrea!
On this card:
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery
Ink: Staz On Jet Black, and copic markers to color.
Ribbon: 1 1/4 Striped Grosgrain Old Olive 
Stamp Set: Curly Cute (inside) Happy Birthday; Greeting Card Kids 
This card from Fonso and I, we love you Omar!
Paper: Real Red, Night of Navy Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Night of Navy, Real Red
Ribbon 3/8 Taffeta Real Red and Whisper White
Stamp Set: On a Pedestal

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...